<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I give up 

So, I guess I should face up to it, I just don't have the time or the desire to blog anymore. The blog will still be here, and I do add pictures which are linked in the sidebar. But now I won't feel guilty about not posting anymore. Summer is here and I plan to spend my extra time hanging out with Jacob... he's getting so big. Next year it is second grade for him! He already wants to ditch Mom & Dad and go play with friends, so when we can spend time with him, we do. It is blazing hot here, and has been most of May. I'm almost scared at what July & August will be...actually I'm not. Because I will be inside in the air conditioning! Did I mention our awesome garden Kenny built? It is now giving us cucumbers, tomatoes, and many types of peppers. The melons should be ripe in the coming months too. But really, tomatoes in mid-May? That is amazing. It's all the sunshine we have I guess. Off to bed now, check out the latest pictures over at Flickr.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?