<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Auf Wiedersehen! 


So, this will be my last post from Germany! I wanted to have pictures, well thought out words, etc. Instead I have a quick post typed on a laptop while sitting in an empty room. I will get the pictures up later on our photosite, when there is more time.

Our house is just about empty, but our days have been full the last couple weeks. Not only with tasks in getting ready to make the "jump" across the ocean, but with fun too. I had an awesome last hurrah with my friend Georgeann in Nurnberg, it was a completely perfect time. We have had plenty of coffee and cake with German friends, and goodbye tears as well. Last night Kenny had dinner with some guys from his work, and tonight I had a farewell dinner with some of my closest friends from my church group PWOC. We laughed so hard tonight about so many things, it was great. Lots of kind words, and I know I am going to miss them so much.

The literal translation of Auf Wiedersehen is "until I see you again" which I think is a nice way to say goodbye. I'll just leave it at that. Next post will be from Texas....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?