<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

the pox 

So, just as Jacob has finally recovered from the pox, now Kenny has it. He seems to have a really mild case, probably because Jacob's pediatrician gave him a vaccination. But it has kept Kenny home this week from work, mainly so he won't infect everyone there. Needless to say, we haven't been doing too much, just hanging around the house. Soon we will be able to go somewhere and see something, at least that's what I hope.



Jacob has a new bike, he loves to ride it. He rides everyday to kindergarten and back, and usually around the neighborhood every evening. Here he is on the bike, that was his first time on it. He's still a little nervous on the big hills going down to kindergarten, so I hold onto him to slow him down a bit. That really has been the most exciting thing going on around here.

I have something else to keep me busy, I am the "Programs" chair of our PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) on post. I have to plan monthly fellowship programs, which are always lots of fun. I'm looking forward to it, although I was a bit apprehensive at first. It will last until next summer, so it should get me through the boring winter months!

It was pretty cool the last week, but warming up again. We are hoping to go the outdoor pool again soon, so we keep hoping it will warm up enough. That's about all here, maybe something more exciting soon...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?