<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Back from Disneyland Paris 

We have made it back safely from our trek to Disneyland Paris, we had a wonderful weekend. I think it is great, and so much fun. Obviously not something you would do when visiting Europe for a few weeks, but for those of us who live here it's super. We are still amazed that we can drive to Paris in 6 1/2 hours, it seems so strange. I will post some pictures and give you a "play by play" in the next couple days, I have to sort through the pics and organize them a bit. Also have to try to scan in a picture of Jacob on Pirates of the Caribbean, it is hysterical. (He loved it!) So check back soon, and I will try to get it posted as soon as I can.

For the record, it appears that slush is falling from the sky tonight. We decided it resembled a Slurpee from 7-11, for those that are familiar with that. Yuck, glad we are inside!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?