<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004


We have arrived safely back at home after a wonderful weekend. The above photo was taken on the German/Austrian border, everywhere you looked was equally as beautiful. I will post a "play by play" later, but I have put all the photos over on the photosite so you can check those out. We are already planning to go back soon, it was so nice and so close, there is no reason not to take advantage of it. Now it's time for bed, the only drawback of the weekend was the feather pillows. I love the down comforters, but feather pillows are the worst. You might as well not even have a pillow! So I am tired, after fighting all night with that pillow. I can't wait to lay my head on my cheap P/X synthetic filled pillow tonight.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?