<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

I forgot to post about our trip to the Playmobil Fun Park while Mom was here. It is basically a giant playground themed around Playmobil toys. Jacob enjoyed it, there are giant sand pits with water and toy tractors to play with, water play areas, swings and playground equipment to name a few things. Also a pirate boat which is rather treacherous to get on, I thought. Jacob had no fear though, he marched right across the skinny rope bridge! It's only about 1/2 hour from the house, so I imagine we will be spending more time there this summer. They are building a huge indoor play area that will be open year round, so that will be a nice break from the snowy days too. Of course there is a store with anything Playmobil that you could want, who knew there was so much..

I got a camera today at the P/X, it was a good price and I don't have to worry about it getting lost in the mail if I had ordered it online. I'm excited about it, it's a little more complicated than our other one, but has some neat features. The battery is charging right now so hopefully I will be able to post pictures again real soon!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?