<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Just a quick note from Holland. Mom arrived safely, and we had a nice drive to Holland. The weather has been very warm, it is great! We spent today touring around the town where Mom grew up Winterswijk and met many relatives. A very nice day - I would love to share pictures but I dropped my digital camera and the lens does not work anymore.... what a bummer. So I have to see if it can be fixed, or find a new one. I will have some pictures eventually that I can scan in of the windmill we went to today for pannekoeken (have to check the spelling on that - dutch pancakes), also to a cousin's restored Dutch Farmhouse. The cows used to be in what is now the living room! Well, I'm on hotel phone lines so I have to keep it short, more when we return to Germany!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?